Monday, February 1, 2010

its bleeding inside...




i dun hve da rite 2 noe..

when it hurts me 2 much

da words u say, da things u do

its da hurtful things u say..

blood would b alrite 2 me

i can handle a little cut or a little piece

its da scares u leave on my heart..

dats hurt me 2 much

i live wif dis pain evryday..

please stop da hateful word

da harsh things

bcuz it hurts me....too00000 much

im stupid rite..

cz still beside u

doing nothing

juz waiting

could i still hve a chance

if time could stop for juz a year..

i wish dat i can return to when i was child

let me go back to those strong arms

dat always kept me from harm

but time stops 4 no one

i've heard it said..

but my heart says somthng else instead

it cries..

time...time...!! im calling u!!

please stop n wait a while..

juz a while...


c dis heart..its bleeding inside...




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...