Saturday, April 11, 2009

GuD ByE mY LuV..


Your touch is warm, like the love I bear for you.But my hands are cold,as I wait alone.I want to hold you, to feel you near me....Your breath on my cheek.But I am alone.I hear your voice in my head,As sweet as birdsong.If I could, I would whisper in your ear how much I love you.How much I care...But I can't. For I am alone.Whilst I wait, the treetops twist and turn in the wind.They call out your name.My body is cold.But my heart is warm with the memories of what once was.I want to run my fingers through your hair,and hold your body to mine...But I am alone.Alone in this cold.Alone in this life.
GuD ByE mY LuV..

tHiS iS tHe TiMe To EnD eVeRyThInG..

5 comments:

  1. Bersabar atas apa jua yang berlaku

    ReplyDelete
  2. apakah yang terjadie..!!!
    btw..abah cane?

    ReplyDelete
  3. what happened dear??
    ur dad cmaner dah?hopefully everything wil be ok..
    bersabarla..ade hkmah disebalik ape yg berlaku..

    ReplyDelete
  4. hikmah.hikmah.hikmah..pasti...

    ReplyDelete
  5. ayong...everything will be okay.. dont worry 2 much about this, yeah... we all here with you...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...